Hello Students, Hope you good filling about 12th Class Examination Result, The Gujarat board students recently gave their Gujarat board examination and looking for the GSEB result and admission schedule. GujaratEngineering Admission After 12th Class Engineering Student (Group A) who don’t have enough information about this admission procedure, we want clear their had and want to give them a clear idea about the acpc admission schedule, dates and procedure details.
Now Let’s Start First of all after the announcement of the result of GSEB 12th Class (HSC) board Result released, after Board Exam Result A Group Student (Engineering) candidates need to online registration on gujacpc.nic.in. While doing online registration then will get the pin which is necessary to get the booklet and to pay challan. You will get the booklet and online PIN information available here.
ACPC booklet is also available online on the official website: which you can download in pdf format. You can also download that acpc engineering admission booklet from below given link.
You can download this booklet from jacpcldce.nic.in. : Click Here
ACPC Online Registration: Click Here
View ACPC Admission Schedule 2018-19: Click Here
About ACPC Gujarat: ACPC Engineering admission program of the year 2018-19. We know that we are missing some points here but if you have any kind of query about this program then you can freely ask us through comment section we will reply you withing one day on this page below your comment. Thanks for visiting out the website and if you want more information about the official websites gujacpc.nic.in and jacpcldce.ac.in then you can read “ACPC Engineering admission at gujacpc.nic.in“.
B.E/B.Tech Admissions Open at TIET – Apply Now
|The application form will be available from||Perhaps in July 2018|
|Last date to submit the registration form with necessary documents||July 2018|
|Merit List will be announced on||July 2018|
|Date of counseling at ACPC Building||July 2018|
|Payment of Tuition fees||July 2018 (at counselling time)|
For Diploma to Degree engineering courses
|Allotment of a PIN from Designated Brach of Kotak Mahindra Bank||July 2018|
|Online registration will commence from||July 2018|
|Last date for the submission of the filled registration form with required documents||July 2018|
|Date of editing /correction in registration details at ACPC, Ahmedabad||July 2018|
For Pharmacy admission
Applicant must have passed the qualifying examination with obtaining minimum aggregate marks as per norms and requirements prescribed by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi for lateral entry to 2nd year UG Development Programs for the academic year 2018-19.
The college or an institution from where candidate have done their qualifying examination must be approved by the Pharmacy Council of India and/or the All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi.
Eligibility for Diploma to Degree Engineering
Candidates who have completed the Diploma Examination in between the specified time period from University or Institution located in Gujarat State and approved by AICTE / recognized university with no less than 45% marks or equivalent CGPA (40% marks or equivalent CGPA for candidates from reserved category) in related branch of Engineering/Technology are eligible for registration.
Guidelines for Filling up of Management Quota Seats
- Each institute will have to conduct admission process in a fair, transparent & non-exploitative manner and no eligible candidate should be denied issuing or accepting his/her admission form.
- Each institute would nominate one Nodal Officer from their institute for granting admission on Management Seats. Name of Nodal Officer with telephone number should be informed to the Admission Committee. Student as well as Admission Committee may contact Nodal Officer in connection with any complaint related to the Admission and Nodal Officer will have to solve all such complaints within the time limit.
- Each institute would follow the timetable given by the Admission Committee for granting admission on Management Seats. Admission process will begin from 07/07/2018 and will have to be completed latest by 01/08/2018. The list of admitted students will have to be uploaded on PI (Participant Institute) module of NIC webportal latest by 01/08/2018 without fail.
- Individual institution or group of institutions on a common platform may conduct admission process of Management Seats. All details regarding admission should be published in any one of the leading newspapers in the State having the circulation of 50,000 or more copies and also on institute’s website. At least 7 working days are to be provided for filling up and acceptance of admission forms. The schedule of admission process should include dates for distribution and acceptance of admission forms, declaration of merit list and date and place for counseling should invariably be published in a single advertisement and the entire details are to be provided to the Admission Committee.
- The institute will have to maintain a record of distribution and acceptance of admission forms in a separate register. The institute will have to prepare merit list (inter-se) from the applications of eligible students who occupy merit number of Admission Committee, display it on the institute’s notice board as well as on the website and a copy of the same is to be forwarded to the Admission Committee. All the students included in the merit list should individually be communicated by speed post or registered post for counselling at least seven days prior to the date of counseling.
- The fees for the admission form on Management Seats should not be more than Rs. 350/-.
- Every institute has to follow the said guidelines scrupulously for filling up of Management Seats. Any complaint regarding violation of the said guidelines against the institute will be taken seriously and penal actions will be initiated under the Gujarat Professional Technical Educational Colleges or Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fees) Act, 2007 (Gujarat Act No.2 of 2008) in such cases.
- Self-financed institutions can admit students who have passed qualifying examination from Outside Gujarat State with minimum eligibility criteria, on the merit basis, on a maximum limit of 5% seats out of sanctioned intake from 25% management seats.
- Institute will not deny issuing or accepting admission form within the stipulated time limit to any candidate. Even though, if any institute denies issuing or accepting of admission form, the students can take print out of the admission form from the website of Admission Committee, fill up the form and submit it to the Admission Committee with an Affidavit on a stamp paper worth Rs. 50/-. Such forms and affidavit should be submitted personally at Grievance Cell of Admission Committee with Rs. 350/- per form, per institute as administrative charges within the time limit stipulated by the Admission Committee. Separate form and affidavit have to be submitted for each institute. Thereafter such forms will be sent to the respective institutions. The institutions will have to accept such forms and include such students in the merit list of the institute.
ACPC Admission 2018-19 Booklet, Dates And Helpline Number @ gujacpc.nic.in
Official Website: http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in
Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) Contact Details
Admission Committee for Professional Courses
Admission Building, Nr. Library, L. D. College of Engineering Campus, Ahmedabad, India -380015, Phone number: +91-79-26300360, Fax: +91-79-26304118, E-mail: email@example.com